The new Leupold GX-1i Rangefinder is powered by an exclusive lightning-fast Digitally Enhanced Accuracy (DNA) technology, allowing you to have more time on the course and less time waiting. Using Leupold’s precision optics proprietary laser technology to easily scan the green even at extended ranges to give you accurate line-of-site measurements. The exclusive PinHunter Laser Technology, Fog Mode and Scan Mode consistently give golfers accurate reads on the course up to 400 yards away in any condition. Rugged plastic body, the GX-1i is legal for use in tournament play. Nylon carry case included.
Conforms to USGA rules.
- Weight: 6.1 oz
- Unit Dimensions: 4.0” x 2.75” x 1.5”
- Battery Type: CR-2 Lithium Battery (included)
- Battery Life: 6,000 actuations
- Display: LCD
- Body Material: Ruggedized Plastic
- Maximum Range: Reflective target/prism 800 yards: Pin 400 yards